JamSumo "5th Year Anniversary" Wooden Storage Solution
Wooden Box and Organizer for JamSumo "5th Year Anniversary" dexterity game by Gavin Birnbaum.
- keeps all the components organized
- protects the wooden peg on the player platforms
- includes space for: 6 sets of dice (5 player + 1 blocking), round marker, scoring boards
- box can be stored horizontal, vertical and even upside down
- lid is kept shut my 4 small but strong magnets
- magnets come pre-glued
Includes assembly manual.
The box pieces are designed to snap into place but the use of a rubber mallet is recommended as sometimes force is required.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of the box and to ensure the box doesn't come apart, the use of glue is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, especially for the outside walls.
The board size that this box is designed for is: 241mm x 29mm (9.48in x 1.14in) (MAX SIZE MEASUREMENTS).
These are the measurements for the test boards used. This are max values, if your board size is slightly smaller it will fit just fine.
This listing is for the wooden storage solution only and not for the actual game (or any of the game pieces).
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the 5th Year Anniversary edition ONLY. If you would like to have a box for any of the previous editions, please request a custom order and provide the board size information.