Food Chain Magnate + Ketchup Expansion (with Milestones cards) Full Wooden Storage Solution
This is a full wooden storage solution for the board game Food Chain Magnate and the Ketchup Expansion by Jeroen Doumen, Joris Wiersinga.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the "big box" version that also features display trays for the milestone cards. If you do not use the milestone cards and do not want to have the additional storage space, please see the "Sans Milestones" version of this storage solution.
Sans Milestones Box
- keeps all the components organized
- box can be stored horizontal, vertical and even upside down
- removable trays
- supports sleeved cards (has been designed with the Standard USA Card Sleeves 56x87mm - Premium in mind but any of the comparable size will work.)
- base game and expansion pieces are stored separately for a quicker setup depending on the chosen modules
- it features an Employees display box that stores the employees cards vertical and ready to be used at a moments notice. The employees are placed in the same order as the player aids with a small modification for the marketing occupations, especially due to the expansion. Sleeves of the comparable thickness (90 microns) to the Mayday Premium sleeves will fit. However, due to the tight design to keep the cards vertical, it will not fit sleeves that are thicker. Thinner sleeves are no problem.
- separate display trays for the milestone cards, both for the old milestones and new milestones and the module milestones. The display trays also serve as a storage solution, so the milestone cards are ready to be used out of the box.
- The organizer also features wooden X tokens to be used on the milestone cards to highlight which milestones have been rendered unavailable.
- lid is kept shut using 4 small but powerful magnets. The magnets will come pre-glued.
- The outer box HAS to be glued. This is a very heavy box and will not last if not glued. In addition, the Employees "Mini" box should also be glued due to the extensive use. The regular trays most likely will not need glue.
- box is made to fit an Ikea Kallax shelf
- box can be ordered with crate handle space (as seen in the pictures) or without.
- ADDITIONAL CHECKOUT OPTION: As mentioned, the employee display box features slots that are a very tight fit for 90 microns card sleeves, if one desires, you can selected the "wider" option which makes the card slots a little wider, offering a more comfortable fit and a very small incline for the cards when using 90 microns card sleeves.
What this storage solution holds:
- All the usable gaming pieces
- player aids (the ones that come with the game and any user made milestone aids that are printed to a similar size of the player aids) in ONE language only
- the base game and the KetchUp rule books in ONE language only
- small sized markers (can be placed in the money tray)
What this storage solution DOES NOT hold:
- The cards that were made obsolete by the expansion
- any additional language rulebooks
- any additional language player aids
- the turn order made obsolete by the expansion
- the accordion display tray that came with the original game
Includes assembly manual.
The organizer pieces are designed to snap into place but the use of a rubber mallet is recommended as sometimes force is required.
The outer box size is: 378 mm x 332mm x 197mm (14.882in x 13.071in x 7.756in) (ikea Kallax is a little over 13 in, just enough to fit)
This listing is for the wooden organizer only and not for the actual game (or any of the game pieces).
PLEASE NOTE: This is a very large box and it takes longer to engrave and cut. Please allow extra time, between 3-5 business days, for the order to be shipped. If by any chance there is a large amount of orders for this box at the same time, shipping estimates might be extended.
Share this Product
The product isn’t arrived yet
Solid in a good way, economically designed in the sense that a game which usually has something of a set-up time, not to mention a substantial need for table space is up and running and as compact as can be. Could not recommend highly enough.