Indonesia 2nd Edition (Custom Pieces)
Wooden organizer for Indonesia 2nd Edition boardgame by Jeroen Doumen, Joris Wiersinga.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the 2nd Edition and with after market pieces only. If you are using only original pieces, please check out this listing:
Indonesia 2nd Edition (with ORIGINAL PIECES)
The after market pieces that this insert was designed for are the following:
Boats from: https://www.spielematerial.de/en/
- It's compatible with 20 SHIPS per player colour + 20 neutral SHIPS. Please note, they must be noted down as either SHIPS or COGS. Steam Boats are too big. (the website has a variety of options)
- NOTE in regards to the boats from meeplesource: They are thicker than anticipated, the insert still works and fits everything but the boats have to use both the boat and the disc compartment to fit everything in (and there's still enough space for the discs too).
Cities from: https://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=IndonesiaCities
Resources from: https://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=IndonesiaResources
- keeps all the components organized
- box can be stored horizontal, vertical and even upside down
- removable trays
- supports sleeved cards (the city cards), tested with Swan PanAsia 56x87: Premium (SWN-523).
There are 3 options to chose from:
Wooden Boats/No Coins:
- the player trays have room for wooden boats, linked above. Additional insert pieces are supplied to convert the tray to allow cardboard boats storage. (see the 3rd picture). You can even store both wooden boats and the cardboard boats at the same time but i's a bit tight.
- no space at all for coins. There is a dedicated space for the paper money. The tray is necessary to keep everything tight, so even if you don't use paper money.
- NO lid lift
Wooden Boats + Coin Storage:
- everything as above BUT with additional coin storage trays (6th picture). As a result, there's a 7mm (0.3in) lid lift.
Cardboard Boats + Coin Storage:
- the player trays have NO room for wooden boats. Cardboard boats only. However as a result, there is enough space for coin storage trays.
- NO lid lift
The versions are interchangeable, which means that someone can later order another version as an "upgrade" since it's mostly only the player trays that change. None of these versions are at all compatible with the ORIGINAL PIECES version (that has a separate listing).
Includes assembly manual.
The box size that this organizer was designed for is: 302mm x 214mm x 49mm (INNER BOX MEASUREMENTS) (11.9 in x 8.4in x 1.9in).
This listing is for the wooden organizer only and not for the actual game (or any of the game pieces).